Sunday, February 5, 2012

Ojai part 2

Got to the market.. feel frustrated. go back to the van to change clothes super warm outside.
oups smoke a bit to help with how I feel.... without medication and with my hurting leg and the purge still going on just a little bit :) ( everything is good in the purge and I almost never crave for sugar or any kind of food. feel gross by the sugar now) .
go back to play music and meet back the 3 guys. Austin.Josh and Tim. <3 yeah
Talk for a while :) happy to see them!
play music. chill around. so tired.
decide to go for a nap in the van. so good. :)
eat some food with austin. meet up everybody and decide to go to their campgroud up in the mountain for the night =)
Show up there it's beauty .silence. and cold. fire play music cook. life is good.
had great conversation with another guy that had travel the world and he start crying about his old best friends .. long story but it remember me how much we are all humain.
we all laught. we all cry. we all wake up cranky sometimes or too happy some other morning. we all go to pooh and all need love.
Josh show us his treasure... awww he has a lot of beauty rocks and things. gave us one each + I got Donatello in mini hihhaaaaa!. i have the power of the tortue Ninja now!
----

The morning was cold and wet. but it was good to wake up with the melody of the rain on the van.
Today is a big day. I need my medicAtion. no excuses. as my brain began to play with me ... addict to my medication I've been not given it properly  for like 5 days now..
I'm cold/ warm/ sweaty for no reason. I got happy/sad/meallow/pissed off for no reason
 I got dizzy/ headhacke for no reason..... shit eheh. and I have good friends that help me out! thanks!
So find a clinic that is suposely the best around... go there... no appointment .. no availability today.. need to come back latter... blablabla./.. took all day and finally had to see a doctor at like 4h pm :)
stress hope it's going to be find! My plan: see him for my pain at my leg and ask at the end if he can prescribe without letting the insurance know...
ouf.
Funny thing: so got in the doctor's office.. waitting for him to come..
He show up and keep asking me if it's my first time here and where I am from as I am familiar to him...
I personaly dont recognize him at all.... He said: aw wait a minute. you play music right? ukulele and you are traveling with friends?
- Awkward I dont remember him at alll haha so I said: yes.... ?
- I've seen you maybe 1 month ago.. in the street in L.a. a friday night I was out with my asiatic friends and you let me play on your ukulele.
hahahah
?!?!?!?...
Now I remember nbut it took me 2 weeks to realise who he was...
good thing tho as he gave me 3 months of half-dose of my medication... as I'm going to try to stop... slowly but safely.

Good thing done!
we go to the library meet everybody and go on an hurry to the Hot Springs to meet with Kelly and her mom/ sister... she is visiting from L.A. so we are all really happy to see her!
Got there it's dark already..

No comments:

Post a Comment