Monday, January 23, 2012

ainsi va la vie qui va.

My sd card decided to fuck with me. So I can't upload photos of the last few days :(
Buhuhhu

So Sunday Farmer's market in Hollywood!
second time we go there. as big as usual. super sunny. we all busk make good money had fun.
People in L.A. keep asking for cards or contact info and everybody wana hire everybody.
Anyway got a lot of free food and met back Jer and Alice :)
Met this band soooooo good they were busking too with 2 violons, acordeon and cynca ( kinda strange super rad instrument)





Stop and talk with them they invited us to the Juracic Museum ( ???!!?!) one of the best place in L.A. they think..
Was nice museum but the best was upstairs... they play music for us with David/Eva an amazing couple ( it was their museum/house) Super beauty and peaceful with birds and lovely open space on the roof.











We eat great food drink some alcool. experience L.A. under a different way. was good.
talk a lot about their travel experience. super inspiring night.
They invite us to come to a late show in a bar after but huhu need 21 to go in. damn.

----
next day easy day. sleep take it easy. talk with my family <3
would love to travel with my bro. to show him that there is so much to see and to learn.
he is going to be done school soon and will find a job and settle down.. :( anyway I love him and was really happy to talk to him!
Latter Kelly and I went to grocery got cheese and wine miam and we made a fest as a goodbye dinner.
$1.99 for good bottle of wine = me satisfied =)
made great pizza and fondue and hammy




making music with wine glass.yo.

Watch videos of work of the sister of Kelly, Erin, she is very talented.
During our time in L.A. we all got offer to be hire for something haha.
crazy l.a. its all about becoming the best of something... I dont know if its a good thing as it make you push harder to develop your skill but to a point where you develop it not for yourself because you like it but for others and their approvment...
Anyway. Im a  bit homesick... seeing Erin and her husband cozy in their lovely house made me wana take a warmth bath and go chill in a comfy bed watching movies cuddeling. brrr
-------

made 300 phone calls to deal with the insurance and MSp and shit...haaaaaa drive me crazy.
Why cant I just eat,breathe and sleep?
Time so say
Bye Mason <3 :(
He is going back to Canada to deal with his shit.
Im pround of you my brother and will miss you a lot.
what a crazy bitch you are<3  arff... Such a good relation I develop with you while traveling.
Not always happy but perfectly honest and respectful.
Will miss MASsing around with you.
You learned me a lot . and make me think a lot. inspire me by your way of seeing things.
You can change everything. no need to think much about latter. everything happen for a reason. <3
Hope our path will cross again one day.



-------
A day I can describe as Fail. lol
Try to print and fax things and nothing works. walk all around took bus to downtown L.A. to try to fix my camera. shop is closed. library nothing works. hilala. was a big day.
on my way back home this lady ask me in the bus : are you going to school? you should and get a degree or something.
I was like wtf haha I let her know I was traveling and going to school of life and that so far it was a way better!

Back home thanks to Aimee your the shit <3 smoke some and talk about life how we should just go for it anytime and never be shy to be bad as we all need to start somewhere.
She is a great girl super pretty but bright too and really respectful to herself and real to herself <3
Play some guitar and talk all together about what we are looking foward too.
good to take the time to stop and talk.
Hoping to be able to love myself enought to take decision that I know are good for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment