Wednesday, January 25, 2012

first complicated disaster.

Morning. eat all together.
Call home.
Croteeeeeee problem.
I've been taking medication for my brain since now 4 years.
I still need to take them as it turns out that it made my brain addict and became a drug my body needed to survivor normally...
Until there okay fine... the problem.. my parents can't send them to me anymore... because of the boarder.
Need to go find a doctor that will accept to sign prescription for me...
I have a travel insurance... thanks to my parents but non will cover for a refill.. so I need to pay to go see the doctor and pay for my medication.
I wanted to stop them a while ago but it was to hard as when you stop directly your body become in need.
Like an heroine addict. even if my inside is okay. my body get fucked.
It makes me so mad as they prescribe me some drugs when I was 14 supposedly that will help me and never make me addict.... latter on I learn it's one of the hardest medicament to stop..
hourra. and all the pharmacist told and scared my parents about me trying alone to stop without a doctor seeing...
I feel like a foul. being stuck.
I wish all I need to live would be water.food.sleep.love.breathe.
but It seems like for now i have no choice to deal with it...

I felt crazy a bit when they prescribe me this shit... but after working with a pay for long time... we realize this could really help.. and it helped.. but now I feel even more crazy trying to stop it..

I'm decide. and will share how it goes... but I will stop it.
I've work on myself enough and keep finding the balance in my life.
I have love from people around. it's now or never.
and I've gave enough of my money to the government for this dependance that they create.
........ will see what happen with that letter on.

----
going to Ojai!
BYE L.A. Hi. OJai.
on our way we stopped at a whole food store to busk.
we met good people. and got ask to stop as complain and people around where like why complaining it's good music blablabka and we got a lot of money :)
we are really happy and feel like the energy just the 4 of us is sooo good and will bring us good things.
Half of our grocery have been pay back! it's sunny. :)
finally got to Ojai we drove directly to the Hot Spring. in the middle of nowhere.
Seems beauty sunset.
Hot spring with cold river.
did yoga with Anna. people show up asking us if we want to smoke weed.
haha
help a random guy to open his door as he lucked is keys in his new car..
Practice in the van with the family =)
peaceful to be back in the nature!

No comments:

Post a Comment