Thursday, December 8, 2011

8 dec ( wtf already!)

Got woke up by the police officer shaking the tent. telling us we cant camp there.
super tired. pack our shit. just wana sleep in the van. we are annoyed by Arrah  as its only him that is always right and it needs to go his way...  planing on getting to the next city and hitch hike again.
We are about to leave but Nidz and Will had met a Veggy oil van too the day before and Arrah wanted to meet and talk with them... so when the van pass in the street as we are packing our things they made them stop...
I have a feeling I might know them.. dont know why... look but doesnt recognize the people on the front seats..
doesnt feel social so stay in the van for a bit...
and when I get out to meet them....

ITS DAVID AND KATRYN WITH them!! Whatttttttt!!!!
those guys that I've met this summer on Mayne Island while Woofing. :)
so surprise! I didnt know they were traveling!
So but soo happy. I couldnt stop smiling. I had cramp on my cheeks =)
They are amazing people with good energy! Good values! awww
so they are traveling with Bryce and Bassou.
They told me they had place for me in the lovely Leslee ( the van)...
I dont know what I should do. Should I go? I'm tired of traveling 3 as its harder...
confused.... want adventure but want to stay with Anna... hmm...
finally decide to go with them and it end up being the best decision ever!

So but sooooo Happy :)
everybody is super nice and awww wow.
We stop and cook breakfest. Im so glad im traveling with them now!
They are like me and love to take the time to cook healthy natural vegetarian food. almost always organic.
they are super inspiring!
Daveed ; sweetest man ever. always giggle with his beauty mustache! Organic Farmer :) knoes a lot about wild plants and what to pick up or not. really respectful. big heart. love to teach and show you how to do.
Katheryn; Daveed's girlfriend. super smiley all the time. lovely. best girl have never met! sweetheart! so funny. dance.make funny faces.good values. awww little kat! She is so gorgeous!
Bryce; quiet funny man. good at everything. make funny voices. he is the driver.always stay calm whatever the situation :)
Bassou; lovely guy with intelligent opinions. acordeon player. can  talk of everything with :)
-----

We stop at the beach. walk around. swam nude in the ocean :) run under the sun to dry !
Magical. Arrah and Anna and Mason show up too! and Nidz and Will as we were park on the side of the hwy so we just all stay together  pick up full of wild mushrooms and sage and cook a big fest all together :)
so happy
Annabelle decided she will come with us!
we drive a bit and camp next to the ocean :)

wooh. still amaze by the view and how life works out!

No comments:

Post a Comment