Saturday, December 24, 2011

Holidays in Slab City.

24th as we show up go directly to the Range :)
the stage where there is free music like into the wild!
found directly  Mason and Nate.
Mason is the next to play and he wants us to play with him :O
Smoke some and got on the stage!
So but so much fun!
a dream that I realize. playing at the range :O with friends on xmas wow.
Its perfect.
meet people. fire. so fun.


















































sleep( we park the van at the entrance of the town at Vince place that we met the first time)
--------------

25th1 Its xmas babe!
wake up super excited all together with my traveling family :)
There is a Pot luck at the Oasis( the kinda club in Slab)
Pretty gross but haha whatever!
We sat with old ladies haha they are hilarious talk about life fun to see their point of view and how they got to slab city!
Met Huck <3
Go help to cook for a big dinner at Karma kitchen.
smoke some and start cooking all together so funny. I cant realize its xmas and im in the middle of the desert cooking haha.
the kitchen is super gross and dirty but the feed people for free... I guess
Found a plastic sword....make it my toy for the day/... its what they use to stir the soup/juices haha
We made the salad ( the only thing we ate haha + candy :) ) fun!












































Got gift as we volunteer. :) hiha a bottle of water was so stoked! and a bunch of goodies food.
 they try to play games got everybody together. The family feeling is so strong!















---
Angel the lady in charge of Karma kitchen is such a sweetheart!




























Really felt at my place :) we all sit a this small table in the shadow chill out !

























Meet the lovely Kelly :) Girl from Ohio that now live in L.A. she is so pretty and awesome we go along so easily! + she is my burping partner!

laugh and make key older with Anna as gift for everybody and to put in our xmas tree.
got to the store at the closest town. got Beers :)
Make a fire at Huck place got drunk haha fun. play music and celebrate.

----26
feel so shitty hangover sick from my belly still.
Stay in the van and sleep ...
Yoga. feel a bit better. take the day kinda alone. so good.
our xmas tree :)

Make a beauty salad in the van with Bryce and Kelly <3
read and take it easy.
Make our xmas tree decorate it and put it at the salvation mountain!
So grateful to be with all those awesome people. so close to them!
cheese and wine.
go to the Hot springs ( cool spot not too far where everybody goes) so relaxing.so good.

there is a guy with an ultralight aircraft that do tours to everybody! Kelly and Bryce fly todya and Anna too! The guy invite Anna to met him in the morning tmr for a big fly. I wana fly too so much but couldnt handle anything today... !

---- 27 dec

Woke up with sunrise! See Anna fly away!
Play music met Mohat! this old man with his wood stick.
old hippy. start talking to him for a while! Super inspiring with lots of life experience. we talk about death and life and gathering he told me to go to the annual rainbow gathering is the only real good one and I can learn so much from old hippy like him :)
Decided to go for a walk myself to bring coffee to huck.. never found his camp and got distract by meeting a lot of different people. just got back to the van  when the sun comes down.
This Hippy guy that I met on xmas Mate show up and invite me to drink wine at Franks place!
I accept haha got there . so different than what I know.
Creepy people haha but amazing in the same time. all different age. smoke weed drink wine. talk about coma. funny.
keep going on my walk as he was hitting on me too much and made me laugh lol.
walk around like a gipsy play my uke. so good to be alone. in the desert under the sun.
stop to ask water at a place!
Its the Moccasin place! ( they make real beauty Moccasin)I met Phil before brievly. this time I stop and hang out with them for a while!
Met Phil.Ryan. funny friends show us latter how to do Moccasin :)
Bryan lovely traveler had good conversation! Show him to make earring.
Mike this old funny guy that call us his ukulele sista.
really nice people. good spot too
Got back to the van and finally find the camp of Huck haha
Anna flew almost all day! she got a crazy experience and it was so beauty to see her all passionate about her experience! I wish tomorrow I can fly but Im too shy to ask..




No comments:

Post a Comment