Monday, November 21, 2011

Another morning. Another day.

Finally. I stay.
It was getting late and Debora invited me to stay over as it was really raining... and as I feel sick I decided to pass another night in this comfy house.
I help her out by bringing the wood to her house for the wood oven.
walk to the beach with the dogs. create this blog.
and.
ahah we found in her small closet where she put her games board a bunch of dog food just packed there..
It was so full like 2 bags of vacuum... ?!?!
Must have been mouses or something like that. was quite funny.

relaxing day with wayyy too much tea ( wait can you drink too much tea? I guess no but still that I have to go pipi every 2 minutes..)

Cooked some waffles with Debora And her dad :)

Latter on she got a call... a friend of her sister died...
We talk about life and death and it was really interesting and...touching..
She is at a point where she received a lot of calls to advice friends or family that past away..
Makes her think about her time too...
She has been there for 5 peoples... assisting them through their end..
Its all about acceptance..

We all finish to loose all at the end...
It just makes me wana travel even more.

Sleep early + leaving tmr morning first thing after a coffee.





No comments:

Post a Comment