Friday, November 25, 2011

25 Nov.

Morning. 6h45 woke up.
meditate and pack my shit. wanna leave but no cars are going and dont know where to go to be back on the 101....
back to sleep until he wake me up ( as everytime he moves it moves the whole house and it wakes me up. haha)

Surprise he decided he will drive to California see his cousin and will give me a ride in the same time!
yeah yeah yeah!
Sad to see how hard it is to put his socks and shoes...
Anyway its sunny and Im so happy :) We cross the border to CALIFORNIAAAAAA!
+  good music. listen to eric clapton. bob marley. Bought me coffee.
Stop by the ocean to make me see everything beauty. Stop in the Redwood Forest :)
( lot of road close because the wind/storm blew trees all over..)

him.




He is alright. its relax. he got such a big american accent!
When we arrived in Arcada he invite me to a chinese buffet ! hAPPy to eat finally! hihaaa
was kinda super fat but eheh... funny fact: he only got 1 stick in his pack of sticks and no message in his fortune cookie :( lol.
Drop me in Arcarta square :)

try to find a library but its close... try to find a ukulele but too expensive.. walk around. its sunny and warmth! Barefoot in the square/ park. just sit breathe make jewelery and enjoy the energy of the sun!
Met these Hippy couple with there lovely baby. play with her.

Guys come over talk to me.. a bit too gangsta for me. weed dealer. gave me some.
  there is a free meal giving in the park for thanks giving hourray! Pumpkin chai pie = orgasmic.


Finally meet Andy. super chill. Invite me over to his camp that he call the new Occupy in the middle of the wood. They want to start there own community up there. start a garden and different things. Pretty nice idea.
its a long walk he said but yeah so happy thats what I wanted!
Put back my bag and walk for 2 hours.... with hills... was sooooo hard/long but in good company.
sleep in a homemade tipy! Could have been super cool but its cold... Meet 3 other persons.. cook and talk. was fun.
decided to go back to town  the next day... to keep going I think as it was good but didnt connect more with the folks there...
------

26 nov. back in town. enjoy the sun a bit stop at Andy friends house. Nice people.
walk back to go to hitch hike..met this strange guy. so strange . he told me he is traveling and he feel lonely and wana stay with me... he seems old so strange im scare so told him I will go to safeway and comeback but never come back just go to the hwy... but already somebody there :(... go talk to him... and...
He is finally from Quebec!! haha
Essian <3 awww <3

















nobody pick us up.. so we decided to stay together trying both to go to San Francisco (  him to fly to Hawai and me to meet with the Miza Jeanluc Anna Star Mason)
sleep next to the hwy under a tree... smoke so much weed talk a lot laught our ass off!
Love him a lot remind me of my bro.
We decided to go back to the city ... find some nice folks that are from Mexico. Made a big Music Jam.
So lovely. super grateful! People are inspiring and lovely.





the dog who was singing on the harmonica :)



















Angela/Emic/Goran/Uriyida

also this random guy following us hahaha we just laugh so much oh my god.

No comments:

Post a Comment