Monday, November 21, 2011

Arch Cape

after 5 minutes waiting on the 101 got another ride.. with a random old man.
He showed me the ocean right next to the road...
I asked him to drop me there and spent like 10-15 minutes thanking the life and breathing and running on the beach..






You should have seen my face,... haha so excited.
I think I'm addicted to Ocean.
after I walked back to go hitchhiking and some dogs start yelping at me from a window of a lovely house.. an old lady asked me where I was going and I point south... she said if I had any issue just to come back..

Felt really lucky again. But excited to meet new people and go for adventure.

 So I left to hitchhike and she show up 5 mins latter in her car... she thought I was going to hike and was scare for me as the dark was coming... she invited me to her house for toilet and tea and offer to drive me to the next city after...
finally she invited me to stay for dinner and sleep...
Debora. a sweetheart from here who often bring people who are traveling to stay with her.
She use to love rocknroll and got like 4 tattoos haha. She doesn't believe in the society right now but love her small community and family.
so we had dinner with her dad 87 her sister like 70 and a couple originally from italia like 85,..it was funny how they didn't really understand why I was doing my trip..(except for Debora and her father maybe)
 The house looks like a cabin,. all in wood and bricks with 2 wood oven and old furniture. I had all the downstairs for me... Super peaceful. exactly what I needed.. went to bed kinda early.




  Woke up with the dogs licking my toes. did some yoga. walked on the beach.. breakfast and time to go again?...


Its raining and cold and she invited me to stay over one more night and her dad will drive me to tallimook tmr showing me around..
Should I stay or Should I go?!...

No comments:

Post a Comment