Wednesday, November 23, 2011

23 nov.

6 am. Wanna sleep again...
woke up shower coffee + on the road with matt.
He told me his life and we talk about stress and how to deal with it.. Its good I felt like I help him a bit....gave him hope and talked about my experiences and let him know the doctor can prescribe him as much drug as he want... if he doesn't help himself nobody can do it for him... Need to find small things that makes him happy everyday.
We often act under our subconscious as our brain doesn't seems to be able to work as too much stress or too much going on... but everything happen for a reason. Even if we act bad or make a mistake.everybody does. as long as you are aware of it and that you are honest and assume and learn from it.
+ Vulnerability won't bring you anywhere.
Gave him a magic rock that I found at Arch Cape to help him remember to breathe :)
---
drop me at starbucks.
People are freaking out because there is no electricity.
The old man told me something that stay in my mind yesterday: " I don't like doing nothing as Im not used to. Its boring. It doesn't mean I like everything Im doing but at least Im doing something.."

I feel like some people don't take time to listen to themselves and don't spend enough time alone to figure out what they really like. We need to find hobbies that  help us improve. develop our self-esteem.
Instead we work work work work watch tv surf online work work work shop... when we have free time we don't know what to do... so they work more to spent more.
I feel like developing spirituality makes you live and realize. Love your life.
Take the responsibility of your happiness. Be grateful.
This is how I feel this morning anyway...
haha Decided to go do my Yoga in the washroom as more than one and big clean and nowhere else. haha
after 1h got back out to hitch hike.

Yoga = <3
-----
Got picked up by this nice guy don't remember his name :( in his fluo green car.
He is not going far he lives here but can bring me to the end of the city.
It smells so much weed haha I accept.
He comeback from work. Manager at the mcdo + work on boat sometimes.
He asked me if I have time to hang out at his apartment to smoke some weed... say okaydouki.
Its big and clean. live with his girlfriend. she is at work..
we sat and talk and he show me his snake :)  and Mama (his cat :))
He was funny. looked a bit like terminator haha redhead.skinny.
He invited me to stay over and really likes me but I wan a keep going farther :(
had to go get his girlfriend at his job.. she was really pissed and not cool. anyway. got a good time and a good ride.
He doesn't like to go out and just wan a buy a house.. he is boring he said and was happy to have me over.
was cool. Hitch hike again.
----

No comments:

Post a Comment