Monday, November 21, 2011

The begining.

Hello.
J'ai juste le gout de vivre.
Hello.
J'ai juste besoin de vivre.
Hello.
Im feeling like Im loosing it. loosing it.

Everyone around me is just running too fast.
Everything around me is just running too fast.

I went to school. everything was good. but I felt like I needed something more...need to explore discover and learn for real.
Cross Canada on Hitch Hiking.
Stay in the Rockies. in Vancouver . Calgary. and Vancouver.
working my ass off trying to save money to go travel around the world..
2 years latter.
not much more money.
But feel a way more ready and strong.
Was thinking of leaving in January and starting by Indonesia but my cousine ( that I haven't connect with for like 10 years) show up telling me she was going down the west coast.
I had no choice to follow my intuition.
I quit everything and start Traveling.

Working doesn't makes me happy.
routine. being stock. society. money.clubs. didn't work for me,
I just wana do what I feel like. learn and see.
feel and love.
just care about everything that as always been.
Waking up without knowing where I will sleep at night or how I'm going to find food... but knowing its going to be okay!

No comments:

Post a Comment