Monday, November 21, 2011

The new begining. Alone.

Sunday morning.,
Beautiful sun. blue sky.
go for coffee with the family and Star bought a rat.
Time for me to go on my own.
Pack my bag.
Miza blessed me burning some sauge around me.
Saying bye.
Saying hi to adventure.

It sounds crazy to hitch hike the west coast in usa alone as a girl but I need to do it.
My intuition is screaming me to go.
+ I have nothing to loose... and if something happen.. It could only makes me stronger and it would happen while I do somethin I enjoy!
I need learn on myself and to follow my intuition.
I'm so excited. happy. scared...... all in a good way.

I got pick up not too long after by a nice couple ( mike and Chris) coming back from the church...loving country music...watching football...firefighter.. you see. well they were nice enough to drop me at the hwy and gave me some $$.. .
I felt so lucky and like I was on the good way. then not too long after they show up again..
telling me they were worried and wouldn't be able to let me go just in case something happen.. so they drive me to the 101... an hour n half ride.. they said its their day off and had nothing else to do... lucky me again.
I was kinda looking for somethin more adventurous but you know. I would take the good that comes to me. and I couldn't say no....
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment