Tuesday, November 22, 2011

22 nov suite...

So after 15-20 mins I got picked up by Matt .
40 years old man and his pick up.
He said he is not going far ( getting used to that...) but at this point whatever..
He invited me to stay over as by the time we get to his place it will be super dark and its raining and super windy...
I finally accept..Its actually at his parents place as he has some problem with his wife right now ...
They have been together since high school. 3 kids. but because of $$ and they lost their business everything was going so bad..
stop at his parents place. argue with her on the phone and leave. he will pick me up tar morning early and bring me to the next city as he has a doctor appointment..
cool bean.

his family : hahahahahahahhahahahahahahha
OMG OMG OMG>
I felt like in On a exchanger nos meres...Switch mom ?!
They have really good heart but really old and dirttytyyyyyy. The whole house is a mess.
They have 3 dogs 1 cat. all with warms probably as they were hitching their bump on the carpet..
Old food everywhere. the fridge is so gross when I open it I couldn't believe it.
there is a tons of toys and everything all around the house.



Its sad because its not their bad... its a farm house and they are just way too old to clean.
Everybody like grandchild and neighbors show up don't remove their shoes walk around let stuff ...

She: half the face kinda paralyze...except for big expression ( her left eye open..)
showed me proudly some old photos. she was pretty at her wedding at 16... ( I wonder how I will look when I will be old..)
She take care of 3 persons around + cook for everybody ..she should take care of herself... sad.

He: Funny character.Really old. UGE Glasses. Really smart. ( Old man are usually so funny...without even realizing it..) He is sad as he kept loosing his words. ( cute with his wife and with animals..)
He writes a lot about politic in a sarcastic way, its impressively good.  He loves movies and know everything about them ( specially old movies) he got a collection like 300 videos. :/
He told me about their trip across canada lately... and about all kind of animals they had as pet..( snakes . raccoon . squirrel )


Im tired and just want this night to pass to be somewhere else. Try as best as I can to gave them as much attention and love as possible....
All the dirt and animals doesn't help my sickness...
Again another american typical family.. a lot of tv and butter and sugar.
At least I had the chance to do laundry and a warmth place to sleep during the storm.

As Im going to bed I write in my journal and realize how people just need other people. They just need attention and time from them. need to feel important and interesting. People don't take time to spend time together and just talk about life... I guess thats why psy exist...
As Im writing in my journal haahahah a fly just falls and died right in my book...
aaaaaaaah! huhu.

No comments:

Post a Comment