Tuesday, November 22, 2011

22 nov. on the road again.

Woke up early. sick. not able to sleep anymore :(
( watched tv to try to sleep again.. its like 5 in the morning dark...to dark to see...Supernanny... Im confused... how you know if its real?!.. I guess it doesn't matter as I never really watch tv but its shit.)

Hurricaine is coming... better keep going anyways!
Deborah invited me to stay longer but the adventure is calling me.
Tired sick. dogs give me love. Deb too... enough love to keep going.

I was sad to say bye,,, Its strange to say good life to somebody.
Knowing you probably never see them again... as you won't be back and they won't move and don't know how much longer they still have to live...

Rainy reallly bad. big raincoat and garbage bag on my bag pack..
I realize how the way you look influence your chances of getting ride.
The car are running splashing me with cold water.
thanks to a small poff to help me sing and keep being happy.

Finally Steven Pick me up... a bit sketchy at the beginning as he is an old man by himself but it turns out pretty good. He is delivering boat part to tillamook.
Its pouring rain. we can't even see the road.
Im laughing so much from the inside as he looks and talk like the old man Hebert. but with a mustache :)

----
Drop me at the grocery.
its storm outside... I please the car to stop... finally this lady Jess stop with her jeep.
She said its her first time picking up hitchhiker but I looked at her in the eyes( didn't realize that..) and she felt like she had no choice. She is driving to see family in mexico but has to go around first...
She was a bit barbie and was telling me she was scare to drive alone but now she see me doing what I'm doing she is going to remember how courageous I am and will feel better haha.
She gave me some $ and drop me at a starbuck for a coffee.
Didn't really wan a coffee but stop anyways to dry a bit.
----

As I enter This big beard jump to my eyes.
This funny looking guy keep looking at me.. seems really friendly and interesting.
after 1 min he offer me homemade soup. haha kinda strange but start talking to him anyway and sat with him. ( the soup was delicious)
I had an amazing connection with him and his friend that show up not too long after.
they are from santa cruz . going up north to portland. :( they just spent 2 months building their camp in Florence. so nice. but because of the storm changed their plans.
They made my day.
gave them bracelet for luck :)
funny how people looked at us... Jealous of our freedom?~!




got some free drug for my trout at the market and thumps up again!
-----
After like 20 mins. desperate.
A pick up with this girl Brandee stop.
Hahaha she is the shit.
She is not going far but will bring me to the hwy .
Originally from Alaska . Sweetheart without any class :)
Told me some funny story about her life. drugs prison boyfriend. dancer when she was 16...
She have been to some rough shit but she still here with her smile!
she brought me at the shop of our boyfriend and brought me to the river to smoke some weed.
We talked a lot about how you learn so much from people and their experiences.
Got really hight and she told me how happy she was to have me. someone to talk.
after when its time to go back she laugh and told me how she had her license for weed but not her driver license :/ got a bit freak out but laugh a lot haha.

For a reason I really liked her!
I think its because she was real. Real people who assume themselves fully are awesome.
And She told me proudly she had already pee her name in the snow! Quite impressive ! :)
Killing it.
haha
she drop me close to a mechanic shop next to the hwy.
--

No comments:

Post a Comment