Thursday, November 24, 2011

24 nov.

woke up at 8.
thought I was home... but no.. had a good night of sleep.
go for breakfast but its done,
sit talk with the girls. drink coffee... people invited me to stay for thanksgiving as they are going to have a big dinner party... but I don't really want to... need to keep going!
A guy that worked there gave me a small paper before I left with his number and telling me to call him that I was so pretty. ark. haha laugh my ass off.
---
Hitch hike for not too long.
got picked up by this old rich couple brought me to the end of the city... they kinda suck ..they don't know how to be grateful. complain. irk. they comeback from florida like usual.. unrespectful between each-other...
anyway right when they drop me off a van stop by and pick me up not even 1 min.
sooo cool.
This guy David pick me up... I though he was super nice..
got good conversations... he works in a chocolate store maim and gave me some chocolate :) also show me an historic chocolate store on the way...
also talked a lot about his life.. Not too sure exactly what happen but his wife left him without talking to him just took everything an the kids and disappear. asking for divorce.
He went to jail I think and had to pay a fee ... he said he got violent and pissed sometimes because of her character...he tried to talk back top her or to his girls but everybody is against him and she convinced everyone that it was his bad only...

:s.. I try to let him know that sometimes there is not much to do except learning and starting something new.. but he said that for him the wedding and kids they should be working harder ... he tried therapy but she never wanted to come...He said he almost killed himself but now its a bit better... told him to keep going that he can do whatever he wants!
...
He kept telling me how pretty and cute I was with my accent... and he wanted to come travel with me.. and even asked if he could kiss me..
I was rude and told him no but laugh in the same time how ridiculous it was...  invited me to thanksgiving with his family but don't feel comfortable at alll!
bought me hot chocolate and let me go!
haha ouf.
-----

Thumbs up again.

No comments:

Post a Comment