Wednesday, November 23, 2011

23 suite suite suite...

After the longest hard walk ever with my freaking heavy bag( I wonder if I should have sleep outside.. as now my back is dying)
try motel. park. boat. car. washroom. nothing seems to work.
Find a bar but not old enough... just go to the shelter where Daniel ( this old tattoo man) welcomes me.
its perfect. lovely mission for young.
put my stuff. smoke a joint. shower a bit of food + there is a movie in the commune room. :)
Its strange as girl can't speak to boy and they have a specific table they can sit...
anyways!
this girl sit next to me.. strange.. but kinda friendly.. she is texting some gross dirty sexual text with a boy here.. and she show me everything hahahahaha. wtf.

nice bed all clean is waiting for me hiha :)

I wonder why I don't have news from Miza. jeanluc and anna :(
makes me feel like shit and sad but whatever at least Im having such a good time and Im super blessed.

I wana a ukulele so bad I miss playing so much.
Hope that tar I will be pick up buy a hippy van.

good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment