Monday, November 21, 2011

Last night in Portland

2-3 days pass by.. walking around the city playing music going to coffee shop. occupy.
I feel like I need to push myself a bit more and keep going...
I'm thinking of leaving by myself...
I have to buy a knife and a ukulele...
During the day we try to find a knife but no luck.. we went for free food.. ( again nothing vegetarian..)
Star and I decided to go play music.. its Saturday night... good time for busking.
We didn't make that much money just enough to reimburse my lunch but we had a good time .
met some lovely guys. Mike and Duffy I think.
talk a bit and finally life makes everything works out.
Duffy brought his knife with him.. for no real reason just in case as he was going downtown and you never know.. and He trade his knife for a bracelet I made :)
On our way back we met 2 guys who were playing music and took the same train as us..
we jam in the train all the way home.
and the train stop one stop before ours and stock there closing and opening the doors for 15 mins..?!

It's freezing cold.
comeback home. watch a fucked up movie.
bed time.
I have a big cold. leaving tmr morning by myself?!





----------



La goutte au nez
Gorge enrhume
Jsens pu mes doigts
Sti qui fait froid.

2-3 sourrire par-ci par-la
Les autres avec leur air pincer-presser
Des gens friendly qui comptent leur vie
On joue, on joue pour des pennys..

Tant qu'on peut jouer et voyager
Le reste on s'en fou ben
Dla bouffe quand il faut
2-3 gorges.poff. par-ci par-la
On jour on joue meme s'il fait froid.

10 piasses plus tard minuit et quart
C'est l'heure de prendre le dernier train
Les gens sont soul et parlent fort
Echange un bracelet pour un couteau.
Tu sais la vie fait bien les choses.

No comments:

Post a Comment