Wednesday, November 23, 2011

23 nov suite.

got pick up by Jeff.. really really strange guy in a delivering truck.he act with ticks seem anxious... maybe he has a mental problem. I don't wan a talk.... drive so bad.
Eh guys! a gas pedal is make to be hold not to give a bit of gas every minute.
ask him to leave me at the beginning of the next town. ouf.

----

Got a ride in this amazing old yellow pickup and his old man. he had travel a lot around the world.
He is a carpenter and as been laid off...  seeing me makes him wanna go try to work in new zealand or australia. told him he should do it!! Nice old man. short ride. but good again every mile count.

---

Couple stop. Rhandy and Chritina!


From Texas they live here now.
The guy as travel a lot hitchhiking when he was 18.( their kids are traveling too) told me about sketchy stories about man trying to touch him....and told me to watch for cougars...
He is hilarious. He kept talking and talking and talking...
They rock and sing on their chretien rock music ( hahahahaha super cheesy Im laughing from the inside)
They are nice they stop at the ocean for a small walk to show me around.













-----
Got picked up by conrando y la familia! in an old minivan.
From mexico. they speak spanish... only their son Alex 9 speaks english. He is translating for us haha. try to remind my spanish.. so far away...
they are going to sell their mushrooms ( their job..) in Florence.
Put spanish music. Im happy even if its rainy + I played with him and his amazing transformer cars.
haha.
-----
And the last ride of the day this guys maybe 40 told me about his son Timmy and we talked about life and He told me his situation with his son and I told him my point of view. he was happy. gave me some weed and smoked at 420. lol.
Let me in Coos bay.
See the sun for the first time in sooooo long!

---
Walked to the library... not too sure what to do.. its 5 pm... find out there is a GA ( general Assembly) for the occupy coos bay right now,...run to the place and finally only like 10 persons stand there with their signs haha. talk to them.. super happy to meet me. even took a photo with me haha. they invited me to stay over but I say no.. I need time by myself.. Ive met a way too much people during the last 2 days...
Got back to the library,, find out the shelter is 30 mins walking away.. with my big pack.. don't know if I should just sleep in the street or find a quiet place..
wish I could be 21... bought a beer anyway at the grocery yeahhh.
Im hungry wish I could have a good plate with salmon veggies and rice...
Walked to the quay.. stay there for a while... with my Harmonica.. drinking my beer and relaxing with the beautiful view and the peacefulness of the water.
-
L'eau est calme. Sa sent la pluie.
Avec la Grosse a 2 piasses pas besoin d'être millionnaire.
Sans trop vraiment regarder en arrière
Sans trop vraiment regarder en avant.

Assise sur lord du quai.
Toute seule a pas trop m'en faire
Avec mon harmonica pi ma grosse bière.
La vie est belle a soir a Coos Bay.
-
Don't know where to sleep.. decided to walk to the shelter...

No comments:

Post a Comment