Thursday, November 24, 2011

24 nov suite suite.

A Dad and girl finaly pick me up :)
Hourra!
They invite me to their house to spend Thanksgiving with them! Or at least stay for a while as it was soooo rainy outside...
They are funny and super hangover.. I accept as not really other options except staying outside under the cold windy rainy sky.

It was a strange funny moment. they made me feel super confortable right at the begining.
Another kinda typical family. un peu Bs. in jogging .feel like in the 80's. bad eating habbit ( lack of knowledge on how food affect us maybe?! ) (I dont wana judge even if it sounds like that but I just want to describe for you to understand how I was feeling eheh..) in this old lovely kinda cabin house .
They start drinking again. offer me drinks... the dad is throwing up in the washroom and stay the whole time in the bedroom trying to survive.. they had a crazy night last night... the girl Jinny is still drinking directly from the big bottle of whisky. its funnny.
Authist sister... brought me in her room were she spent the whole time. She plays me piano. <3
I feel close to her and I understand her.
Authist are so smart.
 more and more people show up. more and more dogs. running all over destroying everything..
its kinda crazy but I enjoy it. Talk with Uncle John about writing and photos. interesting.
They invite me to stay for the night but I feel its better if I keep going.

After a couple drinks and some food im On the Road again.
....
really long wait. try to sing and stay positive..
a guy in his pickup finaly stop and pick me up. He is going home just next city.
I said okay as better then nothing.
I dont remember his name. he is UGE! really! he works a lot make good money and work all over so kinda travel... I kinda have bad intuition on him... and I got freak out when he decide at the last minute to stop on the side of the road didnt say anything and get out of his truck. I took my knife and was sooooo scare.,.. but he just went to pee...lol.
 but when we arrived close to his house its dark and cold.
He invited me to stay over... I dont really want to as I have a sketchy feeling... and dont feel like I connect with him at all but no other options and so cold and wet and windy that I accept...
I didnt know but he lives in a RV park in his mobilehouse ( roulotte) next to the ocean...
Its so strange. we sit at his table. without really talking much. gave me hot chocolate... had whisky to his and ask if I want some...
dont really feel like getting drunk with him at all... lol
look for the remote for the tv... couldnt find it so he let me the couch and he went to his room watch tv for the rest of the night...watch a bit of south park + meditate and went to bed early like 9 pm..
I ate a bit and had a rouleau suisse :) thought of my brother. miss PL a lot.
A bit tired of being alone.. its fun sure but I wana share what I see.. boring... if I could meet inspiring people... anyway. Im planing on waking up early and leaving asap..
slept with my knife under my pellow...just in case. haha



( funny fact: he was so uge that everytime he was moving it makes the whole mobilhouse moved and it was waking me up.... lol)
--------

No comments:

Post a Comment